|shipping & return policy
- RJTech uses UPS as its delivery service. All orders are packaged by RJTech and peanuts and paper are used for protection.
- We will not charge your credit card until your order is shipped. You will receive a confirmation email that will provide UPS tracking number.
- Order may take 1-3 days to process.
- If required information is missing from the order (i.e.entering a P.O. Box#) or an item has to be backordered, we will inform you, but this may delay your order.
- All orders are shipped via UPS and are bound by their schedule. We require a physical location; UPS do not ship to P.O. Box.
- Delivery time varies depending on which UPS shipping methods you choose.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
- Shipping and tax differ. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated on checkout page. California State residents will be charged sales tax of 7.75%, unless proof of tax relief is provided.
- If you have any special shipping requirements please call customer service or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RJ TECH products come with 1 year manufacturer warranty. At reseller’s discretion, RJ TECH can take over end user warranty services 3 months from the date of invoice.
- RJ TECH warrants free labor at its option under the warranty period to replace product if it is determined to be defective at “no charge”. End user is responsible to ship back defective products and pay for shipping charges both way, by including a $15 check for return shipping cost. This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occurred as a result of:
• Cosmetic damage
• Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
• Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
• Adjustment by none-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered
• Improper environment
• Excess or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures, surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities
- All warranty related returns must have RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers issued from RJ TECH. RJ TECH reserves the right to refuse any package without RMA number written outside of the shipping box.
- If returning products/samples for credit, any missing accessories will be deducted as determined in the “Parts/Accessories schedule”
- By default RJ TECH will return RMA or under warranty repaired units the way they (RMA) came into RJ TECH (with/without book, accessories, etc)
- If reseller wants complete accessories when RJ TECH returns warranty/repair units, reseller must specify at the time of RMA issuing. Subject to the availability of such parts, reseller agrees to pay for any parts/accessories that RJ TECH includes to the warranty/repaired units.